- Editorial and Advisory Boards
The Editorial Board comprises professionals recognized in their respective domains. Full names and affiliations of its members are provided athttps://inscriptum.ujk.edu.pl/editorial-board/.
In addition, InScriptum is supported by an Advisory Board including major figures in the field. Full namesand affiliations of its members are available athttps://inscriptum.ujk.edu.pl/advisory-board/.
The Editorial Office may be contacted at https://inscriptum.ujk.edu.pl/contact/.
- Author Responsibilities
– Only original research papers that are currently not submitted for consideration elsewhere are accepted; multiple, redundant or concurrent publication is not endorsed.
– Persons named as authors must have contributed significantly to the research submitted for publication.
– Authors are obliged to ensure that their text is accurately proofread prior to submission, and to provide a complete list of references; also, if their research was financially supported, a statement to that effect must be included in a footnote.
– Authors are requested to include their ORCID codes in their contact details.
– Authors are expected to participate in the peer reviewing process by revising their papers when requested to do so; if the revised text is found to be unsatisfactory, the Editors reserve the right to deny publication.
– Authors are obliged to provide retractions or corrections of mistakes.
– Corrected page proofs must be returned within two weeks.
– No fees are charged for publication in this journal.
NOTE: Authors are required to request and obtain any permissions regarding the use of material other than their own, such as images, figures and other illustrations. InScriptum will not cover any costs or fees related to obtaining such permissions.
No peer review, editing, or other production work will begin on a manuscript until all the needed permissions are presented to the Editorial Board.
- Peer-review Process
– All submissions are double-blind peer-reviewed by two reviewers. If necessary, the Editors may obtain an additional review. The reviewing procedure is described at https://inscriptum.ujk.edu.pl/reviewing-procedure/.
– Reviews are expected to be objective, and reviewers are required to have no conflict of interest. Reviewers are expected to point out any relevant published work which has not been cited, and to provide any guidance the author(s) may find useful to improve their article.
– Review copies of articles and reviews are treated confidentially.
– Full names and affiliations of reviewers to date are listed at: https://inscriptum.ujk.edu.pl/revewiers/
- Publication Ethics
– The Editors screen all papers for plagiarism; both the publisher and the editors are committed to taking reasonable steps to identify and prevent the publication of papers which are in any way based on research misconduct. In no case is such misconduct encouraged, or knowingly allowed to take place.
– In the event that the publisher or the Editors are made aware of any allegation of research misconduct, the publisher or the Editors shall deal with allegations appropriately.
– The publishers and Editors are ready and willing to publish errata corrigenda. In such cases, authors must email the Editorial office and ask for permission to make retractions or corrections. If an article is retracted, it will no longer be available at the journal’s website, and a note will be added indicating the date when it was retracted; if the article is to be corrected, the revised version is expected to be submitted within two weeks and a new peer-reviewing process is started. Where applicable, authors may request the Editorial Board to add apologies in the published article.
- Copyright and Access
– Copyright, access and licensing information may be found athttps://inscriptum.ujk.edu.pl/call-for-papers/
– The publisher undertakes to provide electronic backup and preservation of access to the journal content, should InScriptum: A Journal of Language and Literary Studies cease publication.
- Ownership and Management
– InScriptum: A Journal of Language and Literary Studies is an academic, not-for-profit, publication; its management is the responsibility of the Editors and the Publisher.
- Web Site
– The website of InScriptum: A Journal of Language and Literary Studies is maintained and updated regularly, and every effort is made to ensure high ethical and professional standards.
- Publishing Schedule
– Publication is planned for late December annually. The due date for individual submissions is 1 March. Contributors wishing to offer special issues or special sections within issues must contact the Editors by 15 January outlining the topic(s) they wish to address and providing a preliminary table of contents (with the names and affiliations of the prospective contributors) – seehttps://inscriptum.ujk.edu.pl/call-for-papers/.